Welcome to the 2020 Critical & Creative Thinking Conference!
The mission of this conference is to provide a forum for sharing successful strategies and empowering discussions related to embedding teaching and learning of critical and creative thinking into our work as educators and our passion as lifelong learners.
We seek to provide a balance of research and practice based workshops and presentations within a community of peers.
We are committed to expanding and supporting a collegial community among our participants and their institutions. The 2020 Annual Critical & Creative Thinking Conference will be a virtual event hosted by the University of South Florida St. Petersburg from September 30, 2020 to October 2, 2020.
Kathleen Gibson-Dee, Conference Director
Amberly Nelson, Conference and Event Planner
Conference Advisory Board
- Vanessa Anton, Northeastern State University
- Ndala Booker, Advent Health University
- Jimmy Chang, St. Petersburg College
- Cheri Etling-Paulsen, University of Tampa
- Michael Gillespie, University of South Florida Sarasota-Manatee
- Tim Henkel, University of South Florida St. Petersburg
- Michelle Malott, Indiana University East
- Emad Mansour, University of South Florida
- Perry Rettig, Piedmont College
- Patricia Rogers, Lake Superior College
- Sonia Thorn, Pasco-Hernando State College
Online Conference Program and Proceedings
- Allison Symulevich, Scholarly Communications Librarian, University of South Florida St. Petersburg